Company: Hubler Chevrolet Indianapolis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOur No. 1 goal here at DriveHubler preowned is to
exceed the expectations of our customers every step of the way so
that they feel inspired and eager to come back again and again.
We're proud to be a part of the Indianapolis community, and we're
honored to serve drivers from across the state with the quality
Chevy sales, certified service and financing options they deserve.
If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth
while working for a company that is dedicated to their employees
then join our team and help us grow to the next level!What We
- Paid Training
- 401k with company match
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Aggressive comp planOur ideal candidate for the position will
possess strong knowledge of automotive and product photography.
Working knowledge of Mac based editing programs and experience
using full-frame digital cameras in a studio setting is preferred.
A sensational eye for detail, creative outlook on photography, and
a proven ability to produce fresh ideas with consistency are
required as well. Requirements
- Candidates must be creative
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be dependable
- Must have a technical understanding
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must possess time management skillsQualifications
- Knowledge and operation experience of Mac OSX
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of photography
equipment (lighting, lenses, & editing tools)
- Proficient with Aperture and/or Lightroom
- Proficient with Adobe CC
- Basic understanding of how cars appear in photography (Web &
- Basic understanding of Social Media outlets (Facebook, Flicker,
Keywords: Hubler Chevrolet Indianapolis, Greenwood , Automotive Photographer, Advertising , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!