Auto Lube Technicians, Entry Level, $10 - $13 per hour
Company: Hubler Mazda
Posted on: April 2, 2021
1253 US 31 South, Greenwood, IN 46143 AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIAN
Pay Rate: $10 - $13/hourEntry Level Position - No Experience
Required We will Train! Hubler Mazda is one of the region's best
dealerships, serving the Greenwood Community in Indiana, including
Franklin, Indianapolis, Whiteland, Shelbyville and surrounding
areas. We are family owned and operated. Our team enjoys training
programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement,
which are company-wide, focusing on helping you to grow both
personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your
career and adding to your resume because we know that happy
employees lead to happier customers! We believe culture makes a
difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our
employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and
invest in their success. We are looking for motivated Lube
Technicians to join our busy dealership. Experience is not required
but welcomed. If you have worked in other workshops such as
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas etc. that is a PLUS! We
- $10 - $13/hour
- Medical and Dental plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time position
- Work/Life balance Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform quality service on vehicles
- Lube service includes oil changes, tire rotations, replacing
wipers, filters, etc.
- Conduct multi-point inspections of customer vehicles to
identify needed maintenance services and repairs.
- Check and top off fluid levels, tire pressures, tire treads,
brake measurements, suspension components, and all other listings
required by the multi-point inspection.
- Reset maintenance reminders and include new maintenance
stickers on all vehicles.
- Responsible for keeping shop area neat, clean, and able to
account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Willingness to perform tasks as instructed
- Show effective communication and attitude.
Qualifications/Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Experience not required, but welcomed - we will train
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have a neat appearance
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen. We are an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Hubler Mazda, Greenwood , Auto Lube Technicians, Entry Level, $10 - $13 per hour, Engineering , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!