Posted on: August 6, 2022
Project Engineer - national multifamily construction management
This Jobot Job is hosted by Pablo Forster
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $65,000 - $75,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a full-service multifamily development, construction, and
management firm based in Greenwood, Indiana. Our company leadership
specializes in the multifamily industry and boasts a diverse array
of project successes in multiple markets including new
construction, infill, and mixed-use developments.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Field Project Engineer role is responsible for supporting the
General Superintendent and Field Construction team to successfully
execute and manage on-site activities required for successful
project completion to all applicable projects. This position works
in unison with site-specific teams to support the completion of
onsite duties, identify and troubleshoot obstacles and escalate
accordingly to the General Superintendent in order to execute a
successful project. Tasks include a range of duties including site
maintenance, subcontractor observation, punch list creation and
other duties as assigned.
- Review plan sets prior to construction to identify and report
on coordination conflicts, potential design deficiencies and
compliance with corporate standards.
- Participate in design meetings to understand design decisions
and advocate for Development during construction.
- Ensure Garrett Standards are being incorporated during Design
and executed during Construction
- Review and Manage 3rd-party Design Team's CA processes,
invoices, and budget.
- Review and coordinate with 3rd-Party inspections to ensure
deficiencies are accurately reported and properly resolved during
- Review RFIs during construction to ensure adequate answers are
received by construction.
- Document project deficiencies and issues during the
construction process and communicate those to the Development and
Property management team.
- Complete substantial completion walks create project punch
lists and follow up to ensure their completion.
- Assist and help coordinate dates for FF&E deliveries during
- Actively participate in the project turnover process from
construction to owner and management team by communicating dates
for FF&E deliveries and apartment move-ins.
- Openly communicate and coordinate with Investments,
Development, Construction, and Management Departments.
- Collaborate with Director of QAQC to ensure quality
expectations are met during construction
- Foster a positive work environment to provide for the
professional growth and development of employees and peers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Architecture, or related
- 3- 5 years' experience in Construction Administration or
related field required.
- Proficiency in Bluebeam, Bluebeam Studio, or similar PDF
software is a plus.
- Multifamily housing construction and design knowledge
- A history of success in coordinating development projects and
- Knowledge or Proficiency in Procore or similar construction
management software is a plus.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience
working with customer services, internal teams, and 3rd-party
- Must be comfortable visiting construction sites for extended
periods of time in all safe weather conditions.
- Extensive travel to assigned projects will be required.
- Potential for overnight travel should be expected.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Greenwood , Project Engineer, Engineering , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!