DC Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: November 10, 2019
?????GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE Operates and maintains various
Material Handling Equipment, to aid in the distribution of products
in a safe and sanitary work environment.?PRINCIPAL DUTIES &
- Maintain industrial electrical systems, motor controls, and
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems,
branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods
- Maintain Material Handling Systems such as conveyors, case
erectors, and sortation equipment.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder
diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays,
limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives,
frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- Troubleshoot PLC ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting),
components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and
devices) and communications protocols.
- Maintain battery powered equipment.
- Perform basic maintenance of powered equipment manufacturers
such as Raymond, Crown, Toyota, etc.
- Maintain building and grounds.
- Perform carpentry work as necessary.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of HVAC equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized maintenance shop.
- Performs other general warehouse tasks as assigned.?MINIMUM JOB
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years? experience conducting preventative
- Must be able to communicate on all levels.
- Must be able to work individually and as a team.
- Experience with safety procedures on equipment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Basic ability to understand written and oral instructions in
the English language.
- Ability to follow instructions quickly and accurately.?SPECIAL
- Ability to work overtime as needed during the week and
- Flexibility in daily task assignment.
- Experience repairing Raymond material handling equipment is
- Ability to crawl, kneel, and work at elevated levels; with or
without accommodation.?WORKING CONDITIONS?
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. consistently.
- Ability to lift, bend, stand and walk up to 12 hours a
- ?Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.???For positions
located in San Francisco:? pursuant to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Greenwood , DC Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!