Director, Office of President & Chief Executive Officer - PS33435
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it s a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we re creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those
we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and
a Fortune Top 50 Company.Director, Office of President and Chief
Executive Officer (Office of the CEO)Work Location: Position is
located at Anthem's corporate HQ in Indianapolis, INThe Director,
Office of President and Chief ExecutiveOfficer will be responsible
for providing direct professional support to the President and CEO.
This is the lead executive administrative assistant who will
support the Office of the CEO in partnership with multiple internal
colleagues to ensure the efficiency of all office administrative
functions.Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative
duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skills and
knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc., utilizing
considerable judgment on behalf of the President and CEO.
- Manages CEO Outlook calendar and liaisons directly with other
internal stakeholders regarding scheduling matters.
- Directs, monitors and/or contributes to special projects and
other planning initiatives that are highly complex and involve
oversight of the Office of the CEO.
- Manages all logistical and administrative support for meetings,
events and coordination of CEO speaking engagement requests.
- Coordinates complex travel itineraries in coordination with
corporate security. Initiates routine and some non-routine
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine and
- Researches, prioritizes, ensures appropriate course of action,
as needed, in all business matters.
- Utilizes the assistance of one or more lower level
administrative assistants on a reporting or project basis, as
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of
- Bachelor's degree required; (graduate degree preferred).
- Strong work tenure: five plus years of experience supporting
C-Level Executives (or having partnered in an applicable functional
role such as communications, project management, where there was a
high level of responsibility to the Office of the CEO) preferably
in a fast paced growth organization.
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an
interest and passion to constantly learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Outlook,
Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to adapt and
learn other programs. The successful candidate must:
- Be professional, discreet, highly motivated, mission-driven,
results-driven and community oriented.
- Posses excellent organizational, planning, problem solving,
project management and time management skills.
- Have the ability to interact with all levels of personnel, have
thorough knowledge of departmental practices/policies and
procedures and be able to work with highly confidential
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrate leadership, teamwork, credibility and trust.
- Be resourceful, decisive and proactive.
- Have the ability to use strong judgment independently in a
variety of situations.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be creative in helping to manage the CEOs time and deadline
pressures.Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America s Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018
DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Associated topics: ceo, chief
executive, district manager, executive, executive vice president,
general management, general manager, manager ii, manager iii,
regional vice president
Keywords: Anthem, Greenwood , Director, Office of President & Chief Executive Officer - PS33435, Executive , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!