CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Company: HOME DEPOT USA, INC
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Customer Experience Managers (CXM) are members of the store
leadership and management team, overseeing execution of store
standards across the entire store, including customer service,
department readiness, and operational process. CXMs manage all
activities required to ensure a safe opening and closing process.
They coach associates, address customer service escalations, and
perform Manager on Duty (MOD) responsibilities. CXMs communicate
priorities, ensure daily tasks are completed and that the store is
running smoothly. At times, CXMs may be the only Manager available
and will be expected to make business and associate decisions in
partnership with appropriate resources and following SOPs. CXMs
will provide input to Store Manager and Assistant Store Managers on
Associate performance through the ongoing performance management
and talent planning discussions. Although the CXM does not have
direct reports, they will participate in the selection and hiring
process as needed.
- 25% Service - Drive customer service and associate engagement;
coach associates on proper customer service techniques and
- ensure team is providing the highest level of customer
- Resolve customer escalations within the store and through
Customer Care Ensure Department Supervisors and Floor Sales
Associates are prepared for high-volume sales periods Monitor
customer flow through checkouts and take action to ensure customers
are receiving fast, friendly service Take corrective action as
- 25% People - Provide in the moment coaching based on
observations and behavior. Partners with ASMs regarding formal
performance conversations and discipline. Recognizes associates for
demonstrating expectations Use recognition tools (BRAVO / Homer) to
highlight associates demonstrating value based behaviors and
- productivity Give input to ASMs on associate performance and
participate in talent planning for all hourly associates Assist SM
and ASMs with associate interview and hiring process Approve and
address missed punches, variances, schedule changes, receive call
outs and communicate with ASMs and SM regarding follow-up actions
Ensure adherence to work rule policies regarding safety referenced
in the Standards of Performance. Holds associates accountable for
following all SOPs
- 50% Manager on Duty - Lead store kickoff meeting and walk each
department to ensure store readiness. Communicate messages,
priorities and task to all associates Perform Opening, Closing and
MOD tasking as well as other whole store focus
- Validate daily store priorities with ASMs and SMs Ensure
associates complete all store checklist in accordance with timing
expectations. Provide input to associates, verify issue correction,
and preventative action in put in place Ensure associates follow
all safety and Hazmat procedures and Safety Matters guidelines at
all times Make sure all equipment and machines are functioning
- Review current and upcoming events and ads to determine if any
action is required, partner with appropriate DS or ASM as
Direct Manager/Direct Reports:
- Reports to Store Manager
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of
others. This may include direct supervision of a shift or the
coordination of multiple work groups.
- No travel required.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure
to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as
dust, fumes or odors.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Whole store management
- Big box retail experience
- Home improvement industry experience
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- No additional education
Minimum Years of Work Experience:
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
- Develops Talent
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Engagement
Keywords: HOME DEPOT USA, INC, Greenwood , CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER, Executive , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!