Company: Diakon Logistics
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Company Profile: *
Diakon Logistics provides white-glove, last-mile delivery solutions
for the most reputable furniture and appliance retailers in the
country. Come join our growing company.
* Ability to build a partnership relationship with clients with a
focus to on the client's needs.
* Allocates decision making authority and/or task responsibilities
to others to maximize the organization's and individual's
* Willingness to explore fresh ideas and new approaches to achieve
goals and objectives.
* Analyzes complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
* Demonstrates leadership skills while influencing others and
implementing and managing change.
* Develops and uses collaborative relationships to accomplish work
goals; develops individual relationships by listening, sharing
ideas, and appreciating others' efforts.
* Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition;
ability to handle stress and approach new projects and challenges
with confidence to succeed.
* Ability to travel 50%.
*Skills / Experience: *
* Minimum 8 years Home Delivery Industry experience preferred.
* Minimum 4 years managerial experience required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain
Management preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and
* Excellent computers skills with proficiency with Excel.
* Strong quantitative skills including spreadsheet and metric-based
* Detail oriented and accurate work product.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
*Salary: * $90,000-110,000/year, DOE; plus benefits and potential
Diakon offers competitive wages and bonuses, medical benefits,
401(k) plan with match and paid vacations and holidays to full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year%58047475%
Keywords: Diakon Logistics, Greenwood , Regional Manager, Executive , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!