Assistant Manager - Optical
Company: America's Best
Posted on: January 25, 2023
America's Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest
and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The
Americas Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and
counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation
eyewear and eye care into one excellent experience at a single low
priceFor more details about America's Best, visit AmericasBest.com
(https://www.americasbest.com/about-us) .At National Vision, we
believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We
help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable
and accessible.By overseeing the daily operations of our stores,
including personnel management and inventory control, our Assistant
Eyeglass Managers keep customers coming back by providing a
positive experience from start to finish and keeping associates
happy, too.What would you do? The Specifics
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Optimize and oversee the eyeglass department to ensure
efficiency and compliance with companys policies and operational
- Convey a commitment to providing outstanding customer service
and ensure all associates do the same.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Review remakes and enforce
policies to ensure compliance.
- Communicate with the General Manger, District Manager, and
Corporate Office and provide store reporting as required.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Supervise and motivate Opticians and CL Sales associates (in
some stores the Receptionist) and ensures the timely completion of
- Assist the General Manager with forecasting staffing needs,
recruiting, selecting and retaining a high caliber staff.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.Are you the
right fit? The Suitable Talent
- Optical sales experience. Supervising experience is
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate
- Sound understanding of store operations and standards for
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for
effective management of teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously
monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to analyze, create, and understand financial
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied
scope.Taking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn moreWe
are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Greenwood , Assistant Manager - Optical, Executive , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!