Xfinity Retail - Store Manager
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers
their store team. Manages all phases of the customer environment
team to achieve and exceed financial targets and customer
scores. Delivers tight operational and financial controls in a
effective manner. Hires, coaches, and evaluates personnel based
performance standards. Develops personal performance plans with
employees and provides continuous performance feedback and
performance plan reviews. Develops processes and procedures to
department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of,
departmental budget. Manages team which may include exempt and
exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience,
sales goals, and running an operationally sound business.
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of the company
selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus
development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence,
and personal accountability.
- Communicates business initiatives, performance standards, and
process/policy know-how striving for high performance and
Leverages the net promoter system (NPS) to monitor customer
coach, and improve the in-store experience.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all
products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory,
counts, cash management and other applicable processes and
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach,
take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to
operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and
- Leads the retail experience of a well-visited location, and
enhance store and customer experience to be best-in-class.
- May participate in retail test and pilot experiences related
product, store design and operational improvements.
- Typically manages a team of 8-12 direct reports.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
about the store constantly.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Job
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6+ years related experience.
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Greenwood , Xfinity Retail - Store Manager, Executive , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!