PT 2-10 CNA or HHA
Company: Demaree Crossing
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Demaree Crossing Senior Living : A Cappella Living Solutions
Managed CommunityThank you for your interest in employment with
Demaree Crossing Senior Living. We seek applicants for employment
who are qualified, dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling
employment.We provide the best experience possible for those our
residents rely on most - our team members. We know the strength of
each community is directly related to the strength of each
Crossings team member. That s why we focus on selecting employees
with great character and a passion for maintaining the dignity and
well-being of our residents.We work to build a foundation for our
team members to be successful both professionally and personally.
We have a unique opportunity on a daily basis to prove our unique
care to both ourselves and our residents.Our innovative philosophy
extends to each community. Some of the best and most successful
ideas were born in the communities themselves and implemented
company-wide by the team members who came up with them.Position
SummaryResponsible for meeting the daily personal care needs of the
residents in a manner that aligns with our mission and values and
meets the regulatory requirements of the community. Assists the
Assisted Living Director(ALD)/Health and Wellness Director (HWD) in
various functions, anticipates, identifies and reports care
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor, allows and encourages residents to do as
much of their own care as possible.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, serves meals to
residents in the dining room or apartments, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Companionship, including but not limited to social interaction,
conversation, emotional support and mind stimulating activities,
encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned
activities or programs and to develop friendships with other
- Documentation of the services provided, including the date and
times; reports changes to supervisor
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to monthly staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with
- Assist ALD/HWD with developing and updating care plans
- Available for on call rotation.Basic Qualifications &
- Three to six months related experience preferred and/or
training in direct service with older adults, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- CNA or HHA certification
- Knowledge of dementia particularly of the Alzheimer's type is
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- High school or Equivalent (GED)
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentiality
Keywords: Demaree Crossing, Greenwood , PT 2-10 CNA or HHA, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!