Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Greenwood, Indiana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $361,000 - $406,000/year, no
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in the state of Indiana, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Experienced in working with adults, children & adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.At
LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child and Adolescent
Psychiatrists within our Greenwood clinic, who are passionate about
patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Garrett MillerDirector, Practice style="font-size: 11pt"> About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Greenwood , Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!