Family Medicine Opening in Greenwood, IN
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Greenwood, Indiana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**OB Family Medicine opening: Greenwood, IN**
Located 15m to Indianapolis
- Full-time, permanent
- Joining a team of three APPs and four Physicians.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence
and patient satisfaction.
- Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and
desire to care for the whole family as well as have OB
- Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical
staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient
- Traditional schedule: Monday, 8:00 a.m. 6:30 p.m. & Tuesday
Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Flexible schedule, 4-day work week is optional
- Must be able to work until 7:00 p.m. on Monday; Optional hours
- Weekend Call: 1:14
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Call of 1:7 for weekday and weekend
- Average outpatient volume: 18 22 patients per day
- Inpatient volume can vary based on OB/deliveries
- Fast paced environment with seasoned providers to learn from
- Collaborative team-focused environment
**Common Diagnoses Include:**
- Child and adult wellness visits
- Routine Pre-Natal checks
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Heart failure
- On-Site Equipment
- Point of care testing available
- Group Strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life
balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are
offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation
allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for
CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee
- Greenwood is a suburb on the Southside of Indianapolis located in
- With a distinct family-friendly atmosphere, Greenwood offers
lower home prices than some of Indianapoliss northern suburbs,
along with a diverse business community, a historic downtown, and
access to big-city amenities.
- With 271 acres of recreational space spread across 14 public
parks, Greenwood has an expansive system of playgrounds, basketball
and tennis courts, open fields, picnic areas, and miles of city
- Families can enjoy the Freedom Springs Aquatic Center, or the
newly renovated Greenwood Community Center.
- The area is also a golfers haven, with seven courses in the
**About the Group**
- Health Group brings together the many primary care and specialty
physician groups associated with Groups hospitals and access points
across Indiana and Illinois. Also includes over 1,000 physicians
and advanced practice providers.
- With 13 hospitals, The Group is one of the largest health care
systems in the Midwest.
- Of its 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of
Health Care Excellence.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Greenwood , Family Medicine Opening in Greenwood, IN, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!