Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
Posted on: August 3, 2022
This is a weekend position for Saturday/Sunday 8 hours per day
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient
rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a
patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to
the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a
loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and
spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple trauma.
JOB SUMMARY: Successful candidate s will initiate one on one dialog
with potential referral sources and maintain position relationships
with current referral sources. They will design, develop and drive
cutting edge sales strategies designed to increase patient
admissions that leverage partner s core competence in the area of
rehabilitating medically complex patients. The successful candidate
will leverage their clinical and sales expertise to promote the
Hospital to prospective referral sources aiding in the patient
admissions/referral process. This process begins with identifying
new prospects, educating them on Hospital and clearly establishing
how we are able to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
Through the building of long term relationships with these
referring facilities and physicians, the successful candidate will
facilitate the identification and assessment of future patient
admissions factoring in length of stay, and level of acuity which
should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred s clinical
expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. The candidate can expect
to spend most of their time (80% or more) in the field, making
presentations, assess patients and building these long term
relationships. Job Specific:
- Assist and coordinate in-take and pre-admission screening
- Perform on-site (typically in referring facility) clinical
judgment to determined appropriateness of patient for
- Communicates to patients and families rehabilitation and
facility options. Communicates to patients determined appropriate
for admission the patient s expectations and requirements for
- Secures information relating to patients resources and
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development, and the aging
process for the planning and delivery of age-appropriate care.
- Functions as initial contact for external case management and
discharge planner personnel with payors and hospital
- Completes face to face, in-service education contacts to
physicians. And face-to-face, in-service educational contacts to
case managers, and other professionals.
- Inform and educate physicians, case managers, and other
decision makers about the Hospital and acute rehabilitation
- Performs market analysis, market research and development and
implementation of marketing and business plans.
- Assists in developing the annual market plan for the
- Develops marketing plans for assigned programs, which includes
market analysis and financial feasibility studies.
- Assists the various departments of the facility with new
business and marketing plans.
- Continuously monitors the effectiveness of new and existing
- Represents the facility with business leaders, physicians, the
community and the media.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility
and with the public.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to the Director of
Business Development and the marketing staff.
- Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in
regards to marketing and business plans.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful conditions.
- Consistently completes all assignments in a timely manner, is
thorough and appropriately detailed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Licensure required
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Previous marketing/sales experience preferred
- Previous clinical experience preferred with demonstrated skills
in clinical assessment and EMR systems.
- Formal Sales Training preferred
- Valid driver s license and clean driving record
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Greenwood , Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!