Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Greenwood
Company: Samba Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
WE OFFER AMAZING PAY YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!! SHIFTS
AVAILABLE!! Samba Care is currently seeking experienced Registered
Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its team,
working at Long Term Care (LTC) facilities and hospitals throughout
the Midwest Region! We offer great rates and flexible schedules.
All shifts are available; part time, full time, and per diem.
Special shifts available working for hospice at select locations!
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Great variety of locations and shifts
- Amazing Pay!!! Please bring the following on your interview.
- Current Resume
- State RN license
- 2 Government Issued ID (Driver's License, State ID, Social
Security or any ID's that shows proof of work eligibility)
- Physical exam and PPD (PPD step 1 and 2)
- Chest X-ray if PPD is positive
- CPR / BLS Samba Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in
Michigan. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with
healthcare facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest
level in patient care while enabling our staff members to advance
their careers with rewarding jobs.
Keywords: Samba Care, Greenwood , Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Greenwood, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!