Company: Rx Relief
Posted on: November 26, 2022
_*CALLING ALL PHARMACIST!!!!!*_* Are you ready for a great new
job in *Greenwood, IN*?!
* Want Part time hours or want tpick up a couple extra shifts??
On-Call - Flexible schedule!
* With a salary starting at *$55.00+*\*, Rx relief is looking for
the right person to fill a *Retail Pharmacist *position---right
* Rx relief offers a range of various benefits including: health
insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) and deferred
compensation programs, and more! As a *Retail Pharmacist, *you will
help create an optimal environment to facilitate non-dispensing
activities (i.e. immunizations, Medication Therapy Management
(MTM), specialty medications care management, population health
initiatives, etc.). You will also assist in the overall
administrative duties of operating a retail pharmacy, including
pricing, compiling statistics, updating and researching new
medications for the formulary, and writing administrative policies
and procedures. Work directly with patients, pharmacists,
physicians, and other health care practitioners. \*Salary dependent
upon experience *Job Specifics and Requirements-**Area: *
Greenwood, IN Area *Licensure Requirements: * Must have open,
active, and in good standing *IN State* *Pharmacist
License**Education: * Pharm. D. *Years of Experience: * 1+ years of
Pharmacist experience in a retail pharmacy setting *Schedule:
*Full-Time or Part-Time - Weekdays & Weeknights - Have 3-4 days of
availability Mon. - Sun. - Shifts: Opening 8:00/9:00 AM - 6:00/9:00
PM; Closing 12:00 - 9:00 PM, 3:00 - 9:00 PM, 5:00 - 9:00 PM *Length
of Assignment: * Temporary *Pay: * $55.00 +*Background/ Drug
Requirements: *Ability to successfully complete background check
and drug screen *Additional Information: *Must have *BLS* and
*Immunization Certifications**Job Responsibilities-** Demonstrate
the ability to process Outpatient/Retail prescriptions in a safe,
accurate, efficient, and regulatory compliant manner while adhering
to designed Outpatient/Retail pharmacy workflows (i.e. data entry,
DUR evaluation and resolution, PBM claim adjudication, etc.).
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate with patients and other
health care professionals regarding proper medication use,
including but not limited to dose administration, therapeutic uses,
side effects, drug and food interactions, and medication storage
* Delegate tasks to pharmacy technicians and other support staff,
as permitted by regulation and policy, while providing professional
* Provide exceptional customer service or service recovery to
internal and external customers.
* Maintain proper storage and security conditions for all drugs
* Determine the most efficient and cost-effective medications and
alternatives, review inventory, place orders, and verify receipt of
* Answer telephones, and respond to questions or requests from
patients and Pharmacy Technicians.
* Review written prescriptions for safety, efficacy,
appropriateness, and accuracy; establish or maintain patient drug
profiles to avoid adverse reactions.
* Pre-package bulk medicines, fill bottles with prescribed
medications, typing and affix labels.
* Mix pharmaceutical preparations, according to written
* Verifying prescriptions and provide counseling.
* Advise patients and health care practitioners on the selection,
dosages, interactions, and side effects of medications.
* Maintain a current knowledge of all departmental safety
* Safely perform all assigned work, adhering to established
departmental safety rules and practices; promptly report any unsafe
activities, conditions, hazards or safety violations that may cause
injury to oneself, other employees, patients and visitors.
* Troubleshoot problems efficiently and effectively.
* Must have knowledge of local, state, and federal regulatory
requirements. *About Rx relief* Rx relief is a specialty staffing
company providing supplemental pharmacy professionals for all
pharmacy practice settings. Voted Best of Staffing by both clients
and talent, we provide a customized approach to your career needs
as well as comprehensive benefits. Contact us to learn why
everything we do is all about YOU! RXT2IND3 Job Types: Part-time,
Contract, Temporary Pay: $55.00 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability Experience:
* Pharmacy: 1 year (Required) License/Certification:
* IN Pharmacist License (Required)
* BLS/CPR Certification (Required)
* Immunization Certificate (Required) Work Location: One
Keywords: Rx Relief, Greenwood , Retail Pharmacist, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!