Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Greenwood, Indiana. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $361,000 - $406,000/year, no
- Sign-on bonus.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in the state of Indiana, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management and
- Experienced in working with children & adolescents or across
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Child and Adolescent
Psychiatrist within our Greenwood clinic, who is passionate about
patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Greenwood , Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist - Outpatient, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!