Company: CommuniCare Family of Companies
Posted on: January 25, 2023
CommuniCare Family of Companies - Physical Therapist
Greenwood Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of
Companies -has a full time position available for a Physical
Therapist. -Our therapists are members of the CommuniCare family,
and this is not a contract position. -This is a professional
position with the primary responsibility of patient evaluation and
direct patient care.
The Staff Physical Therapist assumes full-time responsibilities in
an assigned facility. In addition to the primary responsibilities
of patient evaluation and direct patient care, additional duties of
an administrative nature may be assigned by facility administrator
or Rehabilitation director.
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who
need Physical Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation
to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from
- Perform patient's/resident's evaluation under physician order
and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient's
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well
aseducation of treatment staff including therapists and other
members of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating
in continuing education programs and other approved learning
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and
rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay
clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of
- Attend and participate in family meeting when
- Comply with documentation requirements of rehab department and
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by
formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehab, Inc.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO
plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and
disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from
quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match
and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master's, and/or Doctorate Degree in
Physical Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation
principles, techniques, and materials and equipment
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation's
largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled
nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted
living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and
long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have
provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our
hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we
create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and
family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: CommuniCare Family of Companies, Greenwood , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!