PRN Physical Therapist
Company: Greenwood Healthcare Center
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Greenwood Healthcare Center - PRN PHYSICAL THERAPISTGreenwood
Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare Family of Companies,
has a PRN position available for a Physical Therapist (PT). Our
therapists are members of the CommuniCare family, and this is not a
contract position. This is a professional position with the primary
responsibility of patient evaluation and direct patient
care.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who
need Physical Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation
to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from
- Perform patient's/resident's evaluation under physician order
and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient's
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well as
education of treatment staff including therapists and other members
of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating
in continuing education programs and other approved learning
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and
rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay
clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of
- Attend and participate in family meeting when appropriate.
- Comply with documentation requirements of rehab department and
- Conduct staff/family training and education when appropriate by
formal and informal in-services, as well as consultations.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehab, Inc.As a CommuniCare employee
you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time
employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans
to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit
carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master's, and/or Doctorate Degree in
Physical Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation
principles, techniques, and materials and equipment
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal
Keywords: Greenwood Healthcare Center, Greenwood , PRN Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...