Psychologist- Top Market Pay
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented Clinical Psychologist
within our new Greenwood IN clinic, who is passionate about patient
care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly:
Brittany Lowenstein Director, Practice Development (e) (c) We offer
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $113,000 - $129,000/year, no
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Indiana (PhD or PsyD).
- Experienced in caring for adults, children and adolescents, or
across the lifespan.
- Experienced with psychological testing of adults, children and
adolescents, or across the lifespan (Testing preferred, but not
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic. About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its
digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Greenwood , Psychologist- Top Market Pay, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!