Echocardiograph Technologist - Sign On Bonus - Diagnostic Cardiology
Posted on: November 15, 2018
We Are Hiring Echocardiograph Technologist - Diagnostic Cardiology Anc 002 - Full-Time Days - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis, IN8:00a-4:30p day shifts may vary86th St is the cost center location and call/weekend every 6-7 week at 86th St. is required for this position. Everyone is required to rotate between both outpatient locations 8333 Naab and 105th Meridian on weekly or every two weeks schedule. The initial training will be done at 105th for 6 weeks, inpatient 86th for 6 weeks, and 8333 Naab for 6 weeks. Once training is completed associate will be at whichever outpatient location associate is needed the most, either 8333 Naab or 105th MeridianEcho Tech, Sonography Tech, Sonography TechnologistWhy Join Ascension? St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general and long-term acute care.If you are:
Dedicated to patient care (Mind, Body, and Spirit)Quality driven and detail orientedEager to learn continuing advances in echocardiologySomeone who thrives in a teamwork based environmentRegistered in adult or pediatric echoInterested in complex adult and congenital echo casesCome be a part of one of the largest heart transplant, LVAD/RVAD, heart failure programs in the state. We also offer CME meetings on location.What You Will Do As a Echocardiograph Technologist with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to perform diagnostic procedures to assess cardiac structures and hemodynamics in accordance with accepted protocols.You will:
- Sets up and adjusts all imaging equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implement safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Perform routine and complex studies and assists in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognize significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
- Position patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Cardiac-Intrvn Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Cardiac Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Cardiac credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Registered Sonography Tech specializing in Cardiac. Or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS).Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- Graduate of an echocardiography program by hire date to position.Work Experience:
- One year of experience in Echocardiography. Experience performing stress echo, TEE, contrast echo is preferred. Hospital experience preferred. St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. More than 16,000 associates and 3,000 physicians provide a broad range of medical expertise and services - offering compassionate and personalized care for those they serve. St. Vincent is faith based and is a part of the largest non-profit health care system in the US, which means there is more opportunity for you!Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Greenwood , Echocardiograph Technologist - Sign On Bonus - Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!