Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology
Posted on: November 15, 2018
We Are Hiring RN-Registered Nurse - VP CDSO Quality - Full-Time Rotating - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis,INWhy Join Employer? St. Vincent, part of Employer, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with the vital calling to help patients through the most trying times in their lives? As an oncology nurse, you bring hope to patients and their families at their most vulnerable times. You provide comfort, easy pain, answer questions and bring healing even if there isn't a cure.At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it's a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person—body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences.What You Will Do As a Registered Nurse with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing is preferred.Work Experience:
- One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN)Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Employer Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Greenwood , Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!