Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: November 15, 2018
Neurology opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Indiana
Merritt Hawkins is proud to partner with JWM Neurology, a premier, single-specialty, private practice group of more than 40 neurologists, in the search for additional physicians to join this thriving and growing practice located in the Indianapolis, Indiana metropolitan area.--
- We provide comprehensive neurologic expertise and compassionate care to the patients of central Indiana
- Our large group can support all sub-specialty interests and practice styles with a focus on promoting physician satisfaction and preventing burnout
- Neurologists in our practice enjoy a high level of personal, professional, and financial fulfillment
- Long-standing, respected research department that conducts clinical trials for multiple neurologic conditions
- Flexibility to pace yourself or be busy from day one and earn top dollar for working hard
- Our physicians participate in a reasonable call arrangement of approximately 1:6The Indianapolis Metropolitan Area
- Not too big, not too small, but just right - the area offers all the amenities of a big city while maintaining a sense of home and community
- The city is thriving and growing and the cost of living is 10% below the national average
- Home to top-ranked suburbs - Fishers ranked #1 best place to live; Carmel, Avon, and Greenwood ranked top 25
- Enjoy urban or suburban living and a multitude of activities from the arts, fine dining, and upscale shopping as well as amateur, college, and professional sportsWe ask that you contact Merritt Hawkins to discuss your current situation and schedule a call with our practice. We look forward to meeting you.
Must be open to some General Neurology along with ANY subspecialty interest. Can focus on inpatient or outpatient, but must do at least 1:6 hospital call (1:6 Neurohospitalist a week at a time, 1:6 weekend hospital call, & 1:6 week night hospital call)
Ties to Indiana would be great
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenwood , Neurology Physician, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!