Registered Nurse (RN) - NEW Neighborhood Hospital Opening - Greenwood
Posted on: August 17, 2019
We Are Hiring RN-Registered Nurse - ED Greenwood - Full-Time Nights
- Greenwood-5853 N.State Rd 135 - Greenwood, INWhy Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a
comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical
practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates
and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services
including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care,
cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience,
orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate
care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central
and southern Indiana for 145 years. St. Vincent is part of
Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs
- At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it's a calling with
a purpose of caring, healing and hope.
- Come Make a Difference - by joining the St. Vincent Nurse
Family of Super Hero Nurses dedicated to healthcare that focuses on
the whole person - body, mind, and spirit What You Will Do The
calling of the Emergency Department Nurse---.. As an Emergency
Department Nurse, you have a desire to be challenged and excel in
intense, fast-paced environments. You will provide direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization. Critical thinking is what
YOU love to do. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records
and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Basic Life Support Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support
(BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to
- One or more of the following:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC) obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date. Education:
- Minimum Qualification:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Nursing by hire date to
- Prefer advanced certification (ex: CCRN, CNRN, TCRN, SCRN) Work
- Required minimum 2 years of ED care experience Equal Employment
Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law
Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a
member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic
Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link
below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Greenwood , Registered Nurse (RN) - NEW Neighborhood Hospital Opening - Greenwood, Healthcare , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!