Company: Express Employment Professionals - Indianapolis (S
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Southside machine shop in need of a Machinist Mechanic!
- Working in a service center that assists their clients with
repairing mechanical and electrical industrial machines and
equipment as well as operating manual machines
- World Leader in their industry with locations all over the
- $18-$21/hr based on experience
- Very clean and temperature controlled facility
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Benefits!Schedule: 1 st shift M-F 7a-5p (currently
running a non-mandatory 10-hour day, 4 days a week)Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience operating and setting up manual lathes
- Must have experience working off blueprints
- Must be able to troubleshoot, repair, dis-assemble and
re-assemble industrial equipment
- Ability to lift heavy items and perform tasks requiring
physical strength (climbing, standing, equipment use)
- Good work history and attendance, positive attitude is a
must!How to apply: Email me your resume at or call me at
Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.Visit our office in person: 201 S.
Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143 SE Corner of Main St. &
Emerson - -- mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to
Starbucks. About Us:Serving the Southside of Indianapolis,
Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central
counties, Express Employment Professionals' Certified Professional
Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in
Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing.
There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource
Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We
have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best
candidate for the job!
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals - Indianapolis (S, Greenwood , Mechanic, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!