Line Cook/Dressing Table
Company: Steak N Shake Co
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The dressing table operator is expected to dress, plate,
inspect, coordinate and expedite all food for the service staff and
drive thru operator.
Essential (primary) Functions:
The primary responsibility of the dressing table operator is to
dress, plate, inspect, and coordinate orders to ensure that orders
are prepared in a timely fashion (5-8 minutes from receipt).
Additionally, they expedite and call orders to other operators.
Preparation times, monitoring dressing table temperatures,
restocking, sanitizing work station and following, safety, security
uniform, and company rules are essential to the successful
operation of this position.
Any and all other tasks assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements:
* Good Vision, general and close
* Good hearing
* Manual Dexterity
* Standing, bending, stretching and walking throughout shift
* Lift and transfer trays of food
* Understandable speech
* Lift and carry 30 pounds
* Maintain good personal hygiene/uniform
Essential Social & Mental Requirements:
* Works well with others/team player
* Maintains composure while under stress
* Plans and organizes
* Basic math and reading skills
* Detail oriented
* Retains verbal requests
* Retains menu preparation and plating knowledge
* Good verbal skills
Keywords: Steak N Shake Co, Greenwood , Line Cook/Dressing Table, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!