Housekeeping - Part Time
Company: RehabCare Group
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient
rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a
patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to
the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a
loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and
spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common
areas, floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment
and supplies and performs a variety of environmental services
duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors,
walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper
and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets,
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including
vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in
accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform
minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures.
Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graudate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other
- Reports to work on time as scheduled; adheres to policies
regarding notification of absence.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of the hospital, as
well as the focus statement of the department.
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if
- Consistently demonstrates Guest Relation's skills to patients,
physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with
Keywords: RehabCare Group, Greenwood , Housekeeping - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!