Company: Community Rehabilitation Hospital South
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient
rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a
patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to
the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a
loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and
spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple
This position is PRN and could work at all 3 hospital
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common
areas, floors, office areas etc.-- Moves furniture, trash,
equipment and supplies and performs a variety of environmental
services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors,
walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper
and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets,
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including
vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in
accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems.-- May perform
minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures.----
Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other
- Reports to work on time as scheduled; adheres to policies
regarding notification of absence.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of the hospital, as
well as the focus statement of the department.
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if
- Consistently demonstrates Guest Relation's skills to patients,
physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with
Keywords: Community Rehabilitation Hospital South, Greenwood , Housekeeping PRN, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!