Clinical Trainer LPN/RN
Company: Windrose Health Network Inc
Posted on: November 15, 2022
- The Clinical Trainer LPN/RN will be working in a fast-paced
family practice care setting supporting the care team in providing
care while utilizing excellent customer service skills. This person
should be able to prioritize, be detail oriented, be able to
multi-task and be self-directed to work with patients and care
teams in direct contact daily, while contributing to the team
atmosphere.Essential Job Duties:
- Able to identify, prioritize and offer nursing help as needed
- Assist physician and nurse practitioner in exam rooms
- Room patients; including weight, vital signs, taking medical
- Complete electronic charting
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or
- Perform in-house labs (hemoglobin, strep, flu, lead, etc.)
- Perform hearing and vision screens
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed and
available in patient's medical record prior to their
- Assist provider with any additional tasks as assigned
- Ensure patient rooms and waiting rooms are clean and
- Report to patients, results or messages from the providers via
- Maintain all logs and required checks
- Present a variety of staff level training programs, including
"train-the-trainer" sessions to enable other WHN staff to teach
- Evaluates current, internal WHN training programs and
activities for relevance and degree of effectiveness
- Assists the DRMSD in identifying and evaluating educational
programs for WHN staff including coordinating, scheduling, and
documenting vendor training
- In conjunction with WHN's EMR Specialists and Super User(s), is
responsible for providing basic training in the use of WHN's
electronic health record system
- Assists the DRMSD:
- in the development and implementation of competency testing
along with policies and procedures, as appropriate
- to help ensure that all education and orientation activities
are in compliance with various third- party guidelines, standards
and regulations with periodic reviews of related policies and
procedures and may make recommendations regarding revision of such
policies and procedures
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- Hold a current unencumbered Indiana license as an LPN or
- Holds a current basic life support
- Maintaining appropriate certifications and licensing as
applicable. Current IN Driver's License, Reliable vehicle.
- Extensive knowledge of the daily operations of an outpatient,
primary care medical clinic.
- knowledge of the Continuous Quality Improvement process and
Performance Improvement program design and implementation and the
ability to recommend process and systems improvements.
- knowledge of, and experience with, software data management
systems. (eCW, Azara preferred)
- The ability to plan and manage the utilization of
- The ability to model adherence to personnel policies and
- The capability of producing sophisticated educational and
training programs that generate high quality outcomes.
- The ability and willingness to learn new technologies within
the Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record software
applications and other resources.
- Basic understanding of the tenants of Adult Learning.
- The capacity to build and sustain effective work relationships
and promote teamwork.
- Strong group presentation skills.
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and good
- The ability to effectively train both large groups of people
and/or individual employees.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions and
assimilate new processes into job functions
- The ability to work independently as well as to initiate and
manage programs and projects.
- 1-4 years preferred experience as a nurse in a medical office
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience as an instructor preferred
- Good communication skills; verbally and written
- Will be traveling to different location
Keywords: Windrose Health Network Inc, Greenwood , Clinical Trainer LPN/RN, Human Resources , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!