Med Surg Registered Nurse PRN - Indianapolis - $55 - $61/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Med Surg - RN We are currently seeking qualified RN candidates
to staff Med Surg PRN at great hospitals in Indianapolis. PRN
availability on day and night shifts. 1-2 years of recent and
related experience is required. Current pay is $55 to $61 per hour.
Benefits for the Med Surg - LPN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the Med Surg - LPN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside careRequirements of the Med Surg - LPN
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensed with in the
state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility #pandoPandoLogic.Keywords:Registered Nurse
(RN), Location:Greenwood,IN-46142, PL:559661780
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Greenwood , Med Surg Registered Nurse PRN - Indianapolis - $55 - $61/hr, Human Resources , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!