Foster Care Family Support Specialist
Posted on: October 10, 2020
JOB TITLE: FAMILY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (FOSTER CARE SELECT)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors degree from a four year college or
university is required, preferably in psychology, social work or
related field. Supervised casework experience and/or experience
working in and LCPA is preferred. At least one year of social work
graduate training can substitute for some experience.
SUMMARY OF JOB: Provide case management services to children and
families in home, community and school settings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate client care by working closely with a multidisciplinary
team to develop and maintain essential elements of the client s
clinical record, including but not limited to treatment plan,
progress notes, reporting and correspondence with external agents,
and remain in compliance standards.
Teach and train clients in activities of daily living, in a group
and individual settings, complying with clinical documentation
requirements, and providing services according to organizational
guidelines or protocols.
After evaluation and assessment, connect client with community
support systems as determined to be appropriate, and maintain
regular communications with schools, OFC s and other family service
providers that the client and their family is involved with or
receiving services from.
Consistently exercise discretion and judgment to analyze,
interpret, make decisions and decide what actions are necessary
based on the varying facts and circumstances of each individual
Provide telephone and on-site crisis intervention/prevention and
follow-up to clients and their families.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Meet billable hour productivity standards.
Complete ANSA/CANS assessments and reassessments on time.
Complete clinical documentation within one business day of the
Complete treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations
in a timely manner.
This position will cover the Indianapolis/Terre Haute portion of
the state. Employee can live in either location with travel.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence
teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Greenwood , Foster Care Family Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!