Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: August 10, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary---. The System Administrator will maintain and monitor
Company systems and related infrastructure to meet business
requirements. The incumbent will ensure that systems hardware,
operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere
to the predefined standards. This position will be responsible
- Design, test and configure infrastructure and solutions for
various applications and configurations of endpoints
- Utilize strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to
diagnose and resolve hardware, software, or other endpoint system
- Develops endpoint infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
using configuration language and scripting tools.
- Identifies and creates processes to integrate technology
improvements into business processes.
- Responsible for projects including the implementation of
remediation activities, patch management, and firmware updates in a
highly complex environment.
- Provides Level 2/3 technical support in critical production
support issues interacting with end users.
Qualification: You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
information systems and/or 4 years of equivalent work
- Two (2) years equivalent work experience in computer support
information technology environment, and desktop computing along
with the ability to apply basic computer concepts, theories,
principles and methods to projects, business problems, issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, McAfee and endpoint patching
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds. ADA -FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Greenwood , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!