General Manager - Optical
Company: Eyeglass World
Posted on: October 12, 2021
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see
their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye
care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As part of the National Vision family of optical retailers,
Eyeglass World keeps customers happy with an impressively wide
range of services and products. Recently named to the top 3
of Newsweek America’s Best Customer Service 2019, Eyeglass World
has over 100 locations across the United States.
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our growing
team. The Store Manager will provide management of all facets
of a retail stores’ operations, including but not limited to, the
daily operation of a retail area including personnel management,
budgetary controls, inventory controls, etc. while maintaining the
highest level of customer service.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other NVI associates and customers.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable
- Language Ability– Ability to read, analyze and interpret
general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental
regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Math Ability– Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability– Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including
Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending
Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life
Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our
website www.nationalvision.com to
Keywords: Eyeglass World, Greenwood , General Manager - Optical, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!