Material Handler - Greenwood,IN
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our Greenwood, IN branch is currently
seeking a Material Handler. You will be responsible for completing
all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner.
This individual will work within all local, state, and federal
rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
* Competitive wages;
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time
* Group 401K with company matching component;
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments;
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying
with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in
a safe manner at all times;
* Unload route truck containerized waste;
* Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s
* Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
* Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
* Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning,
* Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
* Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
* Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers;
* Assist with inventory count at warehouse;
* Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for
* 1+ years work experience in a general labor/phyiscal role
* Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
* Forklift driving skills is an asset;
* Valid Driver's License is required;
* Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa.
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste
management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a
Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Greenwood , Material Handler - Greenwood,IN, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!