Gear Advisor-Work from Home
Company: Music and Arts
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Gear Advisor! Work From Home Options Available
Must live in Indiana or Utah
Do you love music and have a passion for sales and business
development? Do you have a natural inclination to put your
customers first and support their needs? Gear Advisors are
empowered and responsible for managing all facets of the customer
experience through all contact channels chat/email/inbound and
outbound phone calls. He/she will be responsible for establishing,
servicing, and maintaining a customer base in a fast paced and fun
environment. The Gear Advisor is the "face" of our business and
expected to provide our customers with the best buying experience
Evening and weekend shifts available
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the
* Manage all aspects of customer accounts through multiple contact
* Perform Outbound calling and other revenue generating activities
to increase existing revenue and develop
* Handle inbound sales requests and establish those customers into
your revenue stream
* Manage your book of business accounting for key KPIs including
but not limited to net sales, margin %,
call counts, and warranty coverage sales
* Grow your customer database and build revenue
* Offer exceptional service taking advantage of all sales avenues
to achieve and exceed goals.
* Understand and articulate the advantages of our company over the
* Additional duties as assigned
Why join the Gear Advisor Team?
* HUGE employee discounts on music gear and Guitar Center
* An amazing culture!
o Work from home options available!
o Paid remote training
o Join our music community!
o Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all around fun in
o A robust, comprehensive benefits program including Gig Leave, to
accommodate a musician's
o Performance based incentive program
Keywords: Music and Arts, Greenwood , Gear Advisor-Work from Home, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!