Subway - Food Service - Full Time Road Ranger - Greenwood, IN
Company: Road Ranger
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Working under the supervision of the Subway Management Team the
Food Service employee is responsible for providing excellent
customer service to the Subway franchise customers. The Food
Service employee is further responsible for food preparation,
stocking, store cleanliness, operation of the point-of-sale
register and following all operating standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited
to, the following):
* Have knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and
* Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both
internally and externally.
* Be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
* Be Customer-Service focused.
* Practice adequate security measures in cash handling, making
frequent cash drops and maintaining a minimum amount of cash in the
* Report to work on time for each scheduled shift.
* Verify opening reading and bank and is accountable and
responsible for all cash issued and received and all guest checks
used at the employee's register during their shift.
* Count down drawer at end of shift to ensure accuracy.
* Ensure products on the counter or in the display case are
properly rotated and attractively displayed.
Keep display case interior and exterior clean at all times.
* Stock the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins, cups,
lids, etc. and maintain an adequate supply of iced tea.
* Properly set up all cooking stations and ensure top quality
products at all times.
* Prepare menu items to standards.
* Maintain and ensure proper hold times on all products.
* Clean and maintain equipment.
* Promote team work.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Must have completed at least some High School
* Must possess good basic math skills: must be able to add,
subtract, multiply and divide
* Must be fluent in English and, in some locations, have
conversational Spanish skills
* Must have good communication skills and have a people-oriented
* Must have or be able to obtain required food safety
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described below are a
representation of those that must be met to successfully perform
the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
* Stand for 8 hours
* Lift 20 pounds over your head
* Repetitive motion such as cash counting, hand-keying,
keyboarding, sweeping, mopping, wiping and shoveling
* Be able to work with cleaning and industry-specific chemicals
* Lift 40 pounds
* Push and pull up to 80 pounds
* Frequent bending and stooping
* Work in the heat and/or cold
* Climb up and down ladders and step ladders
Keywords: Road Ranger, Greenwood , Subway - Food Service - Full Time Road Ranger - Greenwood, IN, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!