Direct Support Professional
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
Now offering weekly pay! Starting pay up to $15 an hour!
$400 hiring bonus for all new Direct Support Professionals - COVID
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Cash incentives/hiring bonus of $400*
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits - healthcare, hazard pay, time off, and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
A typical day for a Direct Support Professional includes the
- Assisting your clients with their goals as assigned by the
- Light housekeeping, including organizing and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming and assisting
- Accompanying your clients to any events outside the home
We are hiring now in your community - join our team and build your
career in a high-demand industry.
- Letter of Reference, showing 1 year of experience
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
* Effective 9/19/2022, hiring bonus eligibility is contingent on
remaining an active employee for at least 60 days following the
first shift, with at least 180 hours worked. Bonuses are paid
within 30 days of reaching eligibility. Previous caregivers who
worked for Help at Home prior to 1/1/2021 will be eligible for the
bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an organization within
the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies are not eligible to
receive the bonus.
Keywords: Help at Home, Greenwood , Direct Support Professional, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!