Registered Nurse RN - Nights - Greenwood, IN
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2022
RN Days - Greenwood, IN
Our staff can expect
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Career Growth Opportunities/Apprenticeship/CRRN
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement available
- Sign On Bonus - $10,000
Community Rehabilitation Hospital South is a 44-bed inpatient
rehabilitation hospital on the south side of Indianapolis, a
patient-focused, specialized rehabilitation hospital dedicated to
the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a
loss of function due to an injury or illness such as brain and
spinal cord injury, stroke, burns, amputation and multiple
Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care
through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention,
and Evaluation. Develops nursing care plan in coordination with
patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
appropriate. Participates in discharges planning process. This is a
12 hour day shift position.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the
rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other
members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to
medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the
Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
and complies with appropriate and approved safety
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional
manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Greenwood , Registered Nurse RN - Nights - Greenwood, IN, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!