Biopharma Scientist - Entry/Mid-Level Opportunities!
Company: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The work we do at Eurofins matters, and so do our employees. At
Eurofins, we put a focus on your professional growth. We provide
our employees the ability to break into the biopharmaceutical
industry and grow from the bottom up. We have the supportive teams
and tools available to invest in you while also affording you
work-life balance and a competitive benefits package.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
If you're looking for a rewarding career, a place to call home,
apply with us today!
We have immediate needs within the following areas at all
- Cell & Molecular - Work with our clients to test
biotechnological derived products and cultivate new methods for
drug development and validation.
- Biochemistry - Testing biological samples and help develop
methods for controlling the safety of biopharmaceutical products
before they are released to market.
- Chemistry - Safeguarding pharmaceutical raw materials and
finished products to ensure product welfare before market
- Sample Management - Organizing, shipping, tracking and
receiving of products and samples.
- The skills we are looking for are: HPLC, Method Development,
GMP/GLP, Good documentation practices, NMR, Spectroscopy,
metrology, animal handling, In Vivo, ELISA, and cell culture.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or other related degree
concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Previous experience within industry not necessary
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without
restriction or sponsorship
Positions are full-time, first shift, Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical
coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, Greenwood , Biopharma Scientist - Entry/Mid-Level Opportunities!, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!