Company: Bickford of Greenwood
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Bickford of Greenwood - Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford Senior
Living as a Family Advocate! The Family Advocate is the sales
leader that drives occupancy and revenue in a Bickford Branch. This
is done while maintaining a high degree of empathy and compassion
for the senior and their family as they journey through the effects
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary
based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are
not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Bonus Opportunities!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver.
Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just for some of
us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect,
to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is--- do we
have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in
caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and
sadness, we are that caregiver" -
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Conduct exceptional, highly personalized tours and unique lead
follow-ups to prospective residents and family.
- Manages the customer relations management tool (CRM) to ensure
follow-up is documented and organized.
- Ensure Branch staff are appropriately trained to engage in
phone and tour hospitality.
- Helps to manage the move-in process to ensure a smooth
transition for residents and their families into the
- Identify and build relationships with community professionals
to maximize referred leads.
- Ensure Branch is appropriately staged to maximize the
- Ensure weekly and quarterly goal-setting meetings are completed
with members of the Branch Leadership team.
- High-school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in sales
or marketing preferred.
- Experience in senior housing sales leadership is preferred but
not required. -
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows,
Outlook, Excel), with the ability to learn new
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective
- Competent in organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and
- A valid driver's license and a driving record consistent with
Bickford's insurance carrier guidelines.
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are
dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident's
happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family.
Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident
of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the
start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50
locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in
size--- we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the
foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and
employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will---Make a Difference Every Day We are
passionate about our mission - to champion quality of life for all
seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and
encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community The care-focused
environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We
offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your
Ignite Your Potential We believe potential has no limits. We offer
best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our
leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their
Keywords: Bickford of Greenwood, Greenwood , Family Advocate, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!