Custodian - 2nd Shift
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary---. The Custodian maintains a clean working environment for
all staff and visitors, ensuring all areas are safe. This position
is responsible for product safety, quality and legality. This
position will be responsible for---..
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms.
- Cleans, mops, washes, buffs and vacuums floors
- Empties trash
- Maintains outside walk areas, including sweeping debris and
- Cleans and polishes fixtures
- Tracks and orders maintenance supplies
- Cleans windows
- Dusts and vacuums furniture
- Removes recycling materials
- Relies on instructions and pre-defined guidelines to perform
the functions of the job.
- Requires immediate supervision.
- Performs general tasks.
- Does not typically exercise independent judgement.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Qualification: You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 0-2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds ADA -FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Greenwood , Custodian - 2nd Shift, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!