Lead - 2nd Shift
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: July 12, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary---. The Lead works in partnership with Operations
Supervisors and is proficient in multiple areas. This position
monitors the progress of assigned workload activities, assists with
monitoring productivity status and reports, and directs process
flow assignments. This position is responsible for product safety,
quality and legality. This position will be responsible for---..
- Coordinates and monitors daily workload activities which
include productivity tracking. This includes review, assignment and
completion of daily workloads, maintains inventory accuracy by
units, locations and ensures order quality and accuracy.
- Evaluates workloads and team resources and is proficient at
communicating changing requirements to Management for workflow and
- Monitors the operation of all equipment, safety, security and
housekeeping of the area and ensures company policies are
- Responsible for the initial training of production floor
personnel in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Fosters continuous improvement on the floor.
- Utilizes/assigns personnel where needed to ensure maximum
efficiency and attainment of established production standards.
- Reviews line reconciliation paperwork for accuracy.
- Conducts and monitors employee training.
- Assists with monitoring productivity status and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification: You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or GED required and at least 4 years of
- Experience with Excel to include spreadsheets and formulas and
outlook email is required.
- Experience with applications such as warehouse management
systems is required.
- Lean manufacturing and 5S experience helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. Physical/Cognitive Requirements With or
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds ADA -FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Greenwood , Lead - 2nd Shift, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!