Workflow Planner - 1st Shift
Company: FedEx Supply Chain
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Description: About FedEx Supply Chain FedEx Supply Chain, a
subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE\: FDX), is a leader in the
third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio
that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of
innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a
consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement
innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By
leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network,
FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide
flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for
customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and
35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain
manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million
returns each year. For more information, go to
supplychain.fedex.com. We Have---.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most
admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more! General
Summary---. The Workflow Planner is responsible for maintaining the
continuous flow of product from the vendors to the customer as it
pertains to the picking, shipping and receiving functions of this
facility. This position will be responsible for---..
- Scheduling of all Inbound and Outbound orders in company
- Coordinate order processing with all appropriate systems and
- Directing the flow of vessels between the yard and dock
- Prioritizing and monitoring the daily workload to ensure work
is being completed timely and customer requirements are being
- Maintaining all records relative to inbound and outbound
deliveries and accurately communicating about, and assisting in,
resolving any discrepancies.
- Ensuring that complete and accurate information is forwarded to
the next shift. Performing other duties as required by the
supervisor or manager.
Qualification: You might be a great fit if---. Education/Experience
- High school diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant
- Familiarity with materials handling and radio frequency
- Must have basic computer PC skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and
Outlook) is preferred.
- Experience with WMS systems preferred. Physical/Cognitive
Requirements With or without accommodation\:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds. ADA -FedEx
Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with
the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable
accommodations are available for qualified individuals with
disabilities throughout the subsequent application process. Fed Ex
Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: FedEx Supply Chain, Greenwood , Workflow Planner - 1st Shift, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!