Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Under general supervision, organizes work area, prioritizes and
assigns tasks, based on business needs and labor availability.?
Coordinates and motivates associates.? Interacts with supervisors,
associates and vendors in an effective, professional and courteous
manner.? Solves day to day operational issues.? Assists department
supervisor, as needed.Use your skills, experience & talents to be
part of something BEAUTIFUL!? As a DC Clerk you will perform the
following essential functions??.
- Interface with computer systems to manage workflow.
- Coordinate workflow and ensure work availability for
- Balance headcount with volume, requesting people to move when
- Report issues to the supervisor as necessary.
- Uses effective problem solving and sound judgment to ensure
steady workflow is maintained for workforce.
- Back-up clerk within department or outside, as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality while meeting business demands.
- Checks accuracy and output of associates on an ongoing
- Maintains a clean, organized work area.
- Reports safety concerns as necessary.
- Works overtime as determined by business needs during the week
and/or weekends. ?Must be able to perform all material handler
essential functions including but not limited to:
- Uses material handling equipment, including but not limited to
Fork trucks, Order selectors and Powered Pallet Jacks, will certify
- Safely lifts and/or moves boxes, product or equipment weighing
up to 50 lbs., repeatedly.
- Consistently lifts, bends, stands, walks, stoops and kneels;
occasionally crouches, crawls and climbs stairs during an 8 hour or
10 hour shift and during extended overtime shifts as needed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Effectively communicates, understands oral instructions, reads
and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, in English.
- Demonstrates flexibility in daily task assignments and performs
other general warehouse tasks, as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic math skills including the ability to accurately add,
subtract, multiply and divide
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to evaluate situations and make informed decisions
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, as needed
- May be subject to vacation blackout period
- High school diploma or GED; 1 year or more related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Knowledge of RF (radio frequency) scanners
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrates effective use of ExcelFor positions located in San
Francisco:? pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Greenwood , DC Clerk, Other , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!