Regional Specialist Inventory Control Auditor
Posted on: January 16, 2020
AboutFedEx Supply ChainFedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx
Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry
offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for
businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational
excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach
tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and
drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the
world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading
solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve
cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000
employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse
space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages
andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information,
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the worlds most
admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow
and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health,
vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much
more!GeneralSummary.The Specialist, Inventory Control Auditor
isresponsible for the management of inventory control processes in
third partylogistic operations. This strategic roleis an expert for
supply chain logistics in the areas of inventory accuracy,
trends,root-cause analysis and reporting. Manageregional inventory
validation, reconciliation, process and documentationreviews and
seasonal dynamics. Thisposition will develop self-audit schedules
and train the management staff ontimely completion for new and
existing business. This position will beresponsible for..
- Responsible for implementation and bestpractice for procedures
and controls to ensure accuracy for all Supply Chaininventory.
- Provide guidance to management and increasethe ability of the
business to control inventory, reconcile physicalinventories,
adhere to compliance, and conduct internal audits.
- Assist in the creation of detailed audit programsto achieve
audit objectives for operational and financial focused audits. This
includes assessing the adequacy,efficacy and efficiency of current
Company operating policies/procedures anddetermine compliance with
- Determines schedule of audit programs toidentify and drive
standardization of controls, best practices andenterprise-wide
- Develop business process for identifyingrisks and make
recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory inventory
conditionsincluding improving operations, reducing cost and
enhancing contributions ofthe inventory controls team.
- Provide inventory process knowledge,including training,
improvement initiatives, process tools and methodologies.
- Maintain awareness of current and emergingissues related to
inventory controls, including but not limited to, IT,
operations,regulatory and accounting changes.
- Assist in leading meetings with management incommunicating
initiatives, inventory controls, findings and recommendations
andvarious other matters as deemed necessary
- Assist in Internal Audit review and controldeficiency analysis
and development of remediation plans (including root
- Work with facilities to report metrics forconsolidation into
corporate dashboard; ensure quality and accuracy ofinformation
being provided. Monitor fortrends and address proactively. Escalate
as appropriate for risks.
- Participate in the standardization of warehouse management
systemplatform to ensure appropriate inventory functionality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You might be a greatfit if.Education/Experience
- Bachelors Degree inFinance, Accounting, Business, Engineering,
Information Technology, InventoryManagement, Supply Chain or
related field preferred and 6 years of experiencein audit, internal
controls, compliance, finance, asset protection, supply
chain,inventory management or related area required.
- In lieu of degree, highschool diploma or GED and 8 years of
- Certification inControl Self-Assessment (CCSA) and/or Certified
Fraud Examiners (CFE) preferred.
- Software skills,including use of Microsoft Office software and
- Knowledge with warehousemanagement software, Manhattan
- Verbal and writtencommunication skills necessary to explain
complex and/or confidentialinformation.
- Presentation skillsnecessary to facilitate training and/or
deliver informational sessions togroups and/or individuals.
- Time management,organizational and multi-tasking skills
necessary to work in a fast-pacedenvironment, handling various
tasks and changing priorities, while maintaininga high attention to
detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Ability to anticipateand identify problems and use sound
judgment and fact-based analysis to developeffective and efficient
- Ability to develop effectivemethods for tracking and monitoring
data or information.Physical/Cognitive RequirementsWith orwithout
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tofinger, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to travel;regional travel required
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.ADA
FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance
with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals
with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application
process.FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status, and other legallyprotected
Job ID: 27666
Keywords: FedEx, Greenwood , Regional Specialist Inventory Control Auditor, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!