Indy Class-A Regional Tractor Trailer Drivers - No Touch Home Weekends
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: April 27, 2021
CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Drivers - Regional Work$70,000 -
$80,000 + AnnuallyPlus $5,000 Sign On BonusIndianapolis,
IN Estimated earnings: $70,000 - $80,000 AnnuallyWEEKLY HOME
TIMEComprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30
days) DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the fast-growing supply chain
management and third-party logistics industry. We're a world-class
company, and we're looking for world-class people. Our Drivers keep
our company moving and on the right track. If you're an active
contributor with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing
things the right way the first time, join us and become an
essential part of everyday life. The Work:Our customer is one of
North America's largest producers of spirts and beers. Our drivers
transport that product to warehouses and large retail
establishments in the Midwest. You will be driving a late model
sleeper tractor and you will be pulling a late model and well
maintained 53' van trailer.
- This is regional work covering Illinois, Michigan, Western
Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
- This is NO TOUCH WORK. Strictly drop and hook and live
- No one uses your sleeper tractor but you - except for when you
go on your paid vacations.
- You will be driving a 2016 Volvo automatic. You are always home
on weekends. There will be occasions where you will be asked to
dispatch on a Sunday evening but when you do we try to get you done
for the week earlier on Friday.
- For the most part your week starts on Monday morning and ends
late afternoon/early evening on Friday.
- You will be overnight on the road 3-4 nights during the week
and doing your re-set at home on the weekends.
- Occasionally you will not get home until Saturday morning. When
this happens you will not be asked to dispatch until Monday
morning. Income: $70,000 - $80,000 per year or MORE PLUS A $5,000
SIGN ON BONUS DHL PAYS WEEKLY! Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. DHL also offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401-K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Greenwood , Indy Class-A Regional Tractor Trailer Drivers - No Touch Home Weekends, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!