Driver Class B - IN_Greenwood
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The Opportunity Our Greenwood, IN team is looking for a full time
Class B Driver! You will be responsible for operating a Class B box
truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell
productions/services in a defined route! We invest in you from day
one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training
program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- Class B CDL license preferred (Paid CDL training);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat, Tanker, & Air Brakes endorsements
upon hire (Company Paid);
- Previous route driving experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience
- Previous experience in an labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
*SK *CH *OHIOVALLEYDRIVERS
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Greenwood , Driver Class B - IN_Greenwood, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!