Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Category:Courier / Logistics
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:Quality is in our DNA is it in yours?
You are the definition of reliable. You enjoy interacting with
people, feel comfortable behind the wheel, and always signal before
you turn. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an
all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our front line of ! Our mission is to advance the health and
wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory
LOCATION: Greenwood, IN 46143HOURS: 2:30p-8p, Days Vary, 2-3 days
per week, every 4th or 5th Sat 12p-8p PART TIME: 20 Hrs., Benefits
In this role, you will:
- Perform a vital part of the patient care process by making sure
that reports, records, supplies, and medical specimens are
successfully transported between the laboratory and healthcare
- Ensure proper specimen handling, transport, and safe operation
of a motor vehicle - rain or shine!
- Interact with a variety of clients and commit to
- Champion safety, compliance, and quality control.
All you need is:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record for
the past three years.
- Confidence operating a vehicle in all weather and traffic
conditions and navigating routine hazards of the road.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under time
constraints, without close supervision.
- Physical capability of light to medium lifting (up to
Bonus points if you've got:
- 2+ years of experience operating conventional vehicles for
business purposes. This includes cars, trucks, and/or vans.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a
generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have incidental exposure to Protected Health
Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable
safeguards and expected to abide by all applicable privacy,
confidentiality and security standards.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20Work Shift:2nd Shift (United States of
America)Company:Pathology Laboratories, IncSonic Healthcare USA is
an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is
committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Greenwood , Courier, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!