Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $80,000Average pay: $1,180-$1,440
weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn up to $3 more per hour by obtaining additional CDL
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- TWIC card preferred - required to start process within 60 days
- Live within 125 miles of Indianapolis, IN and live in
Indiana.Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you
qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more
- Leading designed for driver comfort.
- See More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- More money - Be one of the highest paid drivers in the
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload
freight.Meet the team that drivers on this account work
withDiversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us
that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our
ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI206069273
Keywords: Schneider, Greenwood , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...