Posted on: May 22, 2023
Logistics Administrators are responsible for auditing,
processing and reconciling all carrier freight bills and carrier
packets timely and accurately, while providing financial, clerical
and administrative support to Operations.
- Audit and process carrier freight bills timely in accordance
with the Carrier Invoice Approval Process.
- Image/scan all carrier freight bills.
- Ensure timely billing of shipments.
- Research and assist with problem solving of all freight bill
- Generate and issue invoices to customer.
- Assist Corporate Collections by researching requests pertaining
to the reconciliation and collection of delinquent accounts
directly or through appropriate channels, including payment
- Document and record financial status (credit reports) of all
new customers when required.
- Identify and alert Operations of delinquent customers placed on
credit watch and/or hold.
- Monitor -payments -for -ON HOLD customers.
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and
external inquiries concerning carrier and customer payment,
including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to
- Process Carrier Freight Claims according to CFR49
- Enter and scan new carrier information. -
- Manage checklist of new carrier information from start to
finish, providing timely distribution of information to teams by
uploading data into the TMS.
- Maintain all updated carrier information; enter insurance
information and operating authority timely into the TMS.
- Assist Logistic Managers with tracking, tracing and progression
of carrier shipments.
- 2-3 years administrative experience
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and customer service skills
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive yearly pay starting at $29k
- Professional, positive and people-centered work
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision,
AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days - -Customer
serivce, 3Pl, third party logistics, 3rd party logistics, broker,
coordinator, administrator, transportation, supply chain
Keywords: Careers, Greenwood , Logistics Administrator, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...