Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Kelley Logistics
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Overview:Accounts Payable Specialists are responsible for
auditing, processing and reconciling all carrier freight bills and
packets timely and accurately, while providing financial, clerical
and administrative support to Operations. Responsibilities:
- Audit and process carrier freight bills timely in accordance
with the Carrier Invoice Approval Process.
- Image/scan all carrier freight bills.
- Ensure timely billing of shipments.
- Monthly reconciliation of carrier freight bills against open
- Research and resolve freight bill and payment
- Generate and issue customer invoices
- Process and audit carrier packets provided by operations.
- Provide financial, clerical and administrative support to
ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts upon
- Support Corporate Collections, verification of all required
- Document and record financial status (credit reports) of all
new customers when required.
- Identify and alert Operations of delinquent customers placed on
credit watch and/or hold.
- Process Carrier Freight Claims according to CFR49
- Answer inbound calls and emails regarding accounting and
- Manage checklist from start to finish, providing timely
distribution of information to teams by uploading data into the
- Maintain all updated carrier information; enter insurance
information and operating authority timely into the TMS.
- File customers freight claims on their behalf with
- Assist Logistic Managers and operations with manual order
entry, tracking, tracing and progression of carrier shipments, as
- 2-3 years administrative experience
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and customer service
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay
- Professional, positive and people-centered work
- Comprehensive benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision,
AD&D, 401(k), etc.
- Paid holidays (8); paid vacation and personal days Customer
serivce, 3Pl, third party logistics, 3rd party logistics, broker,
coordinator, administrator, transportation, supply chain
Keywords: Kelley Logistics, Greenwood , Accounts Payable Specialist, Professions , Greenwood, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...